Insurance Products & Streamlined Back Office Support
An exclusive, customized suite of value-add services.
Add insurance without adding overhead or staff to your practice.
Quantum provides fixed annuities (FAs), single-premium indexed annuities (SPIAs), deferred annuities, fixed indexed annuities (FIAs), indexed universal life (IUL) policies, whole life and many other insurance solutions—400+ products from 35+ insurance carriers. With software updated weekly, we can help you compare rates and features to help you find the best tax-advantaged strategies for your clients based on their objectives and unique circumstances.
We also provide proprietary, guaranteed insurance products not offered directly to the RIA, independent representative or independent broker-dealer—including annuities with more than 15 patents, as well as fixed indexed annuities tied to award-winning indexes listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
These policies can be purchased with pre-tax or after-tax dollars depending on your client’s objectives. We offer no-fee annuities for fee-only advisors. Fee-based or commission-based advisors can choose immediate commission or trails. Our goal is to provide excellent, client-centric solutions to meet client objectives.
The insurance products we offer at this time are not invested in the stock market (unlike variable annuities); all are guaranteed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance carrier. Our carrier partnerships are with highly-rated insurance companies; most are high-profile brands with household names.
With interest rates this low, your clients deserve alternatives to bonds for the fixed portion of their retirement portfolios. We can help you explore their choices.
An exclusive, customized suite of value-add services is included for Chalice Network members.
Key benefits of the Quantum Insurance Platform:
- No need to send your clients away to another firm for their insurance needs; keep everything in-house to increase revenues and set yourself apart from competitors.
- With software updated weekly, we can help you compare rates and features to help you find the best tax-advantaged strategies for your clients based on their objectives and unique circumstances.
- Flexible compensation, including up-front commission or trail commission, as well as no-fee products for fee-only advisors.
- A proven way to create retirement income for the retiree.
- Risk-averse clients or clients who don’t want to invest directly in the stock market may find guarantees plus tax advantages plus the potential for growth with principal protections very attractive for retirement.
- Keep clients informed by offering options to bonds.
- Add-on features available by using policy riders, like spousal protection, death benefit for heirs, disability/incapacity coverage and attractive options to mitigate long-term care risk.
- Compared to bonds, research has shown that fixed indexed annuities may perform better for the fixed portion of the client portfolio. (Download the white paper researched and written by Yale-emeritus and finance industry icon, Roger Ibbotson.)