FSP - The Premier Association in Financial Services
Building Relationships and Expertise Across Financial Services
The Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP) is a distinctive association in financial services. It’s the only place you’ll find a multidisciplinary community of accomplished professionals—including CPAs, attorneys, insurance experts, and financial advisors from all disciplines—reflecting the collaborative nature of financial services today.
FSP has a long history of providing high-caliber education in a variety of formats (webinars, live programming, audio programs) and authoritative publications, including the Journal of Financial Service Professionals, while offering a robust member benefits portfolio that evolves to maintain relevance. As the home of today’s experts and those who aspire to be tomorrow’s thought leaders, FSP remains true to its core values of education, relationships, and ethics, delivering access to world-class resources that are critical to success for advisors and their clients.
Chalice members will receive a 25% discount on FSP national fees, while gaining immediate access to the full benefits of membership, including a year's subscription to our flagship publication, the Journal of Financial Service Professionals, plus free webinars, and an array of resources that will enhance professional and technical expertise.
- High-quality educational programs with industry experts, thought leaders: hot-topic webinars (many CE-eligible), timely audio programs that will have an immediate impact on the way you serve clients
- Wide range of educational offerings enhances your expertise and fosters the exchange of ideas from different perspectives: results in broader knowledge and better client service
- Authoritative publications: including the highly regarded Journal of Financial Service Professionals, plus quarterly special interest sections newsletters, and weekly industry newsletters increase your expertise
- Connections to members from all disciplines in financial services: helps you build a strong team to help serve clients better, and a robust referral network from like-minded professionals outside your area of expertise
- Special membership rates for younger professionals: those aged 40 and under pay only 50% of the cost of national membership in FSP
- On-demand convenience: 24/7 access to timely resources and knowledge that will help grow your practice and fuel the highest level of client service possible